Caltex Freshtop Bonaqua Car Charger Promotion Rules
- This Promotional Giveaway (“Promotion”) is organised by the Coca-Cola Company (Pty) Ltd and Peninsula Beverages Company (Pty) Ltd (“Promoters”)
- The Promotion is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right at any time without notice to amend, modify or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotion and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw) or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- This Promotion commences on 08 November 2017 and continues until stocks last.
- Participants must purchase any 2 x 750ml Bonaqua Pump (“Participating Product”) from the Caltex Freshtop participating outlets in the Western Cape and they will receive one (1) Bonaqua branded Car Charger with every purchase.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prize.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Promotion rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, (Pty) Limited, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
- The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotion
- All queries about this Promotion should be directed to Niqui Smit +27 21 936 5591
- A copy of the Promotional rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.peninsulabeverage.co.za