POWERADE PROTEAS COMPETITION RULES
- This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organized by Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages Company (Pty) Ltd, Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (Pty) Ltd franchise bottlers of The Coca-Cola Company and Powerade® and/or their designated agencies (collectively ‘’Promoters’’).
- The Promotional Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the Promotional Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotional Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- The Promotional Competition commences on 1 September 2017 and ends on 31 October 2017 both days inclusive.
- Participants stand a chance to win 1 (one) of 10 (ten) All–inclusive, behind the scenes Proteas experiences for you and a friend (“Prize”). Prizes include VIP tickets to the opening day of a Test match (Test match to be confirmed).
- To stand a chance of winning 1 (one) of the Prizes, participants must purchase any 500ml Powerade Ready to Drink or 750ml Powerade Ion4 Concentrate (“Participating Products”) from any participating store. The participant must retain their till slip and SMS the keyword “PROTEAS” and the last 4 digits of your barcode to 32671. SMS’s cost R1.00 per SMS. Free SMS’s do not apply.
- The Promoters will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine possible winners on 6 November 2017 (“Draw Date”). In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, Promoters will call the possible winners and conduct a Promotional Competition verification process.
- Participants, whose entrees have been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically within 1 (one) week from Draw Date and declared a winner.
- Participants may enter this Promotional Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Products and follow the entry mechanics set out in paragraph 6 above each time. However, participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize under this Promotional Competition and only 1 (one) winner per household is entitled to win a Prize.
- Participants may not enter this Competition or be a winner if they have won a competition promoted by Promoter within the past 6 (six) months.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- If the Promoter is unable to reach any person after 1 (one) week or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take.
- The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify The Coca-Cola Company, the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotional Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Prizes).
- The Promoter may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- The Promoter may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prize and/or after having received their Prize. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
- All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Coca-Cola South Africa: 0860 112 526.
- A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.powerade.co.za