1. This Promotional Competition (“the Competition”) is organised by Coca Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) franchise bottler of the Coca-Cola company in the Western Cape.
2. The promotional competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years (eighteen) in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (“Participant/s”).
3. Any person below 18 (eighteen ) years of age (“minor”), is specifically excluded from this Promotional Competition and any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies, is disqualified from participating in the Promotional Competition (collectively -“Disqualified Person/s”).
4. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoters or the Promoter’s nominated administrators, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary and without any compensation whatsoever.
5. This Promotion commences on 01 March 2019 and continues whilst stocks last.
6. Participants must purchase any two (2) Bonaqua Pump (“Participating Products”) from the Shell participating outlets in Western Cape and they will receive one (1) Bonaqua Pump branded Air freshener (“the Giveaway”) with every purchase, WHILE STOCKS LAST.
7. The Giveaway is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Giveaway with any other Giveaway of comparable commercial value.
8. The Promoter is not liable for defect in the Giveaway. Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the Giveaway will pass to you immediately. The Giveaway is NOT FOR SALE.
9. In the event that a Participant who participates in this Promotion is a minor, their parent or legal guardian must accept and/or be present in order to claim their Giveaway.
10. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify The Coca-Cola Company, the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Giveaway).
12. The Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner is deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert to the Promoters.
13. The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material as far as it relates to the promotional competition.
14. By participating in the Competition, all participants agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions made by the Promoter and its prize sponsors for the Competition.
15. All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Sune Kies (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) at +27 21 936 5577.
16. A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from Peninsula Beverage’s website www.peninsulabeverage.co.za
17. Promoter: Coca Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd, 57 Industria Ring Road, Parow Industria