Spar Powerade “Win 1 of 2 Stylish Men’s Sports Watches to the value of R5 000 each"
- This Promotional Competition (“the Competition”) is organised by Coca Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in the Western Cape.
- The Promotional Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary and without any compensation whatsoever.
- The Competition commences on 07th October 2019 and ends on 31st October 2019 both days inclusive (“Competition Period”).
- There is 1 (one ) of 2 (two) Stylish Men’s Sports Watches (“Prize/s”) to be won to the value of R5000 each across the selected Spar group of participating outlets, in the Western Cape (“Participating Outlets”).
- To stand a chance of winning one of the Prizes, Participants must purchase any two (2) x Powerade 500ml RTD (“Participating Products”), from the selected Spar Participating outlets in the Western Cape.The Participant must write their name and contact number on the back of the till slip and place in the entry box in-store.
- The Promoter will conduct a random draw from all the valid entries received to determine the possible winners. In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, Promoter will call the possible winners and conduct a Promotional Competition verification process.
- The draw will take place on 08th November 2019 (‘Draw Date’) and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
- Participants, whose entry has been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically within 2 working days after the Draw Date and declared a winner. The handover of the prize will take place at the participating outlets.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Products each time and follow the entry mechanics set out in paragraph 6. However, participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize under this Competition and only 1 (one) Prize per household is permitted.
- Participants may not enter this Competition or be a winner if they have won a competition promoted by Promoter within the past 6 (six) months.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors, or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- If the Promoter is unable to reach any person or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
- The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the Prize will pass to the winner immediately. No liability shall attach to the Promoter in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the Prize. The Promoter will not liable for any defects in the Prize.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Promotion rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca – Cola Company, (Pty) Limited, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
- The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Competition, all participants agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions made by the Promoter and its prize sponsors for the Competition.
- All queries about this Promotion should be directed to Sune Kies +27 21 936 5500
- Promoter: Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverage Company (Pty) Ltd, 57 Industria Ring Road, Parow Industria
- A copy of the Promotional rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.peninsulabeverage.co.za