TEXIES ROLL ON SUMMER PROMOTION – BUY A CALAMARI ROLL AND 440ML/500ML COKE/COKE ZERO AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A COKE KETTLE BRAAI AND COKE BRAAI KIT
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in the Western Cape.
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering this Competition, all participants and winner agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotional Competition and any prize (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
4. This Promotional Competition commences on 25th February 2019 – 14th April 2019.
5. Participants stand a chance to win a Coca-Cola kettle braai and Coca-Cola braai kit.
6. To stand a chance to win this prize, Participants must purchase the TEXIES ROLL ON SUMMER PROMOTION.
7. The Participant must write their name and contact number on their till slip and place it in the Coca-Cola entry box at the outlet. The draw will take place on 18th April 2019 and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
8. The Promoter will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine a possible winner. In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, the Promoter will call the possible winner and conduct a Promotional Competition verification process.
9. Participants, whose entry has been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically within 2 working days after the Draw Date and declared a winner.
10. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Product each time and follow the entry mechanics set out in paragraph 6 and 7. However, participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize under this Competition.
11. Participants may not enter this Competition or be a winner if they have won a competition promoted by Promoters within the past 6 (six) months.
12. Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
13. If the Promoters are unable to reach any person or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
14. The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
15. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
16. All participants and the winner, as the case may be, indemnify The Coca-Cola Company, the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotional Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
17. The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
18. The Promoter may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
19. By participating in the Competition, all participants agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions made by the Promoter and its prize sponsors for the Competition.
20. All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Wade Willoughby 071 875 0212
21. Promoter: Peninsula Beverage Company (Pty) Ltd, 57 Industria Ring Road, Parow Industria