WIN 2 X GENERAL ACCESS TICKETS TO HUAWEI KDAY 2020
- This Promotional Competition as advertised on Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages’ (CCPB) Facebook and Instagram pages is organised by CCPB (Pty) Ltd franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company© in the Western & Northern Cape.
- The promotional competition as advertised on CCPB’s Facebook and Instagram pages is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the promotional competition as advertised on CCPB’s Facebook and Instagram pages, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- The promotional competition as advertised on CCPB’s Facebook and Instagram pages commences on 26 February 2020 and ends on 3 March 2020 both days inclusive.
- There are 20 general access tickets to be won, with 2 general access tickets per winner for a total of 10 winners. Tickets do not include flights, accommodation, transport or any personal expenses incurred on the day.
- To stand a chance of winning this Prize, participants must like and follow @cocacolapenbev on Instagram and Facebook, share the post on their Facebook timeline and Instagram story and tag or mention the person they want to take with in the comment sections.
- The Promoters will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine possible winners on 3 March 2020. In order for a particular entry to be confirmed as valid, Promoters will contact the possible winners and reserve the right to conduct a promotional competition verification process. Participants who are possible winners, will be contacted by the promoters or an agent thereof within 1 (one) day of the draw.
- Participants may not enter this Competition or be a winner if they have won a competition promoted by the Promoters within the past 6 (six) months.
- Winners will be notified telephonically or via email as to when their prizes can be collected.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any person after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
- The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, CCPB’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters) and/or use of the Prizes.
- All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to the CCPB Facebook or Instagram page.
- A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from CCPB’s website www.peninsulabeverage.co.za