Win one of 5 Clicgear 3.5+ Push Carts COMPETITION RULES
- This Promotional Competition is organised by Peninsula Beverages Company (Pty) Ltd.
- The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering this Competition, all participants and winner agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prize (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
- This Competition commences on 01 April 2017 until 02 May 2017, both days inclusive.
- Five lucky participants stands a chance to win one of 5 Clicgear 3.5+ Push Carts valued at R4,000.00 each.
- To stand a chance of winning this Prize, purchase any 2x 500ml *participating products (Ready to Drink Powerade), simply write your name and number on the back of your till slip and drop it in the entry box provided. The draw will take place on 03 May 2017 and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
- The Promoters will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine a possible winner. In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, Promoters will call the possible winner and conduct a Promotional Competition verification process.
- The participant, whose entry has been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically within 2 days from date of the Draw Date and declared a winner.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Products each time.
- Participants may not enter this Competition or be a winner if they have won a competition promoted by Promoters within the past 6 (six) months.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any person or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants and the winner, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages, the Soft Drinks division of The South African Breweries (Pty) Limited, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
- The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
- All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Wesley Pheiffer on 083 609 9415.