Stand a Chance to WIN a Fridge to the Value of R6500! (Western Cape Only)
COMPETITION RULES for COCA-COLA PENINSULA BEVERAGES® & METRO PIES
15 November – 19 December 2021
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A FRIDGE TO THE VALUE OF R6500!
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised by Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (Pty) Ltd (“Promoter”) franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in the Western Cape.
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering this Competition, all participants and winner/s agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prize (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
4. In administering this Competition, the Promoter may collect personal information from Participants. The Promoter:
4.1. will not collect more of Participants personal information than it needs for the purpose of administering this Competition and carrying out publicity as stated in these rules,
4.2. will only use Participant personal information for that purpose which may include transferring your personal information to its associates and service providers, and
4.3. may transfer Participant personal information outside South Africa.
5. Selected partners of the Promoter may require Participants to provide personal information in connection with claiming/redeeming prizes and Participants must satisfy themselves with the privacy policies of such partners, as the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for them.
6. This Competition commences on 15 November 2021 and ends on 19 December 2021 both days inclusive.
7. Participants stand a chance to win a Fridge to the value of R6500.
8. To stand a chance to win this Prize, Participants must Buy any 300ml or 500ml BonAqua product in any of the participating outlets. The participant must write his/her name and contact number on the back of his/her till slip and place it in the entry box in store. The draw will take place on 23 December 2021 and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
9. The Promoter will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine a possible winner. In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, the Promoter will call the possible winner and conduct a Competition verification process.
10. Participants, whose entry has been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically on the Draw Date.
11. Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided, they purchase the Participating Products each time and follow the entry mechanics set out in paragraph 7. However, participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize under this Competition.
12. Participants may not enter this Competition or be a winner if they have won a competition promoted by the Promoter within the past 6 (six) months.
13. Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
14. If the Promoters are unable to reach any Participant or complete the verification process after drawing an entry, such Participant will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
15. The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
16. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these Competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. All participants and the winner, as the case may be, indemnify The Coca-Cola Company, the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
18. The Promoter may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
19. The Promoter may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
20. By participating in the Competition, all participants agree to abide by, consent to and be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions made by the Promoter and its prize sponsors for the Competition.
21. All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to Wendy Adams on 073 728 1605.