Coca-Cola & Ster Kinekor Apple ipad 3 promotion03 Jul 2012
Coca-Cola & Ster Kinekor Apple ipad 3 promotion - Competition Rules
Soda Fountain: Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Fanta, Sprite & Sparletta promotional competition
1. This promotional competition is organised by Ster Kinekor & Peninsula Beverage Company .The competition commences on 5 July and ends 12 September - both days inclusive.
2. Promotion restricted with Ster Kinekor Cinema’s operating in Cape Town area only.
3. Participating Western Cape Ster Kinekor customers who buy any Coca-Cola Fountain product may enter the competition
3.1 they are natural persons over the age of 18;
3.2 they are citizens of South Africa in possession of a valid South African ID book and a valid South African Passport
3.3 they are not a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to the Promoters, or any marketing service provider in respect of the promotional competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter/s or suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition, or the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of such a person.
4. To enter, customers will need to purchase one of the participating packs, kiddies/small/regular/large or extra large, write their name on the back of their till slip and place their entry in the entry box provided in-store
5. (five) winners will each win an Apple ipad 3 16GB with 3G and WiFi.
6. The winners will be selected two (2) weeks after closing date by conducting a random draw at Peninsula Beverage Company premises from eligible customers entered for the relevant period in the presence of a representative from Peninsula
7. In the event that the Customer returns the participating product/s, the relevant automatic entry will become null and void and the Customer will not be eligible for the draw.
8. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that their personal contact details sent are complete, accurate and up to date.
9. The winners of the prizes will be notified by the organisers telephonically using the contact details sent within three weeks of the competition closing date. If the contact number on the entries does not exist or does not belong to the chosen winners, a new winner will be redrawn immediately under the same terms and conditions. If the winners contact numbers are repeatedly engaged, rings continuously with no reply, or goes to voicemail, The organisers will re-draw a new winner after 5 (five) working days under the same terms and conditions.
10. Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of the delivery of prizes will be for the organiser’s account. The Promoters will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner/s may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
11. The prizes are not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
12. The winners will be given the opportunity to agree or decline to the publication of their image and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to this promotional competition.
13. The Promoters reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
14. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the person who conducts the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If the winners fail to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, or if they refuse to sign the Promoter’s winner/s declaration or the Promoter’s winner/s prize acceptance form, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promoters may have, the prize will revert back to the Promoters.
Most Recent News
Smiles of joy this Mandela Day!
Caption: Durbanville Children’s Home in Cape Town was a flutter with giggles and excit...Read More
A stellar turn-out at the opening of Strand Moslem Primary’s new classrooms
Earlier this week saw the opening ceremony of Strand Moslem Primary’s four new classro...Read More