Caltex Freshtop Powerade “WIN 1 of 10 Asics Running shoes to the value of R2000 each”
- This Promotional Competition (“the Competition”) is organised by Peninsula Beverages Company (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”) franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in the Western Cape.
- The Promotional Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary and without any compensation whatsoever.
- The Competition commences on 02nd September 2019 and ends on 29th September 2019 both days inclusive (“Competition Period”).
- There is 1 (one ) of 10 (ten) Asics running shoes (“Prize/s”) to be won to the value of R2000 each acrossthe Caltex Freshtop group of participating outlets, in the Western Cape (“Participating Outlets”).
- To stand a chance of winning one of the Prizes, Participants must purchase any two (2) x Powerade 500ml RTD regular or zero (“Participating Product”), from the Caltex Freshtop participating outlets in the Western Cape.The Participant must retain their till slip and SMS the keyword word “POWERADE” and their 5 digit unique till slip number to 32671 (“entry”). SMS’s cost R1.00 per SMS. Free SMS’s and SMS’s bundles do not apply.
- The Promoters will conduct a random draw from all the entries received to determine the possible winners on the 07th October 2019 (“Draw date”). In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, Promoters will call the possible winners and conduct a Promotional competition verification process.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Products each time and following the entry mechanism set out in clause 6 above each time.
- Participants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided they purchase the Participating Products each time and follow the entry mechanics set out in paragraph 6. However, participants are only eligible for 1 (one) Prize under this Competition and only 1 (one) Prize per household is permitted.
- In order for a particular entry to be confirmed as valid, the Promoter will call the possible Winners and ensure that the qualifying criteria set out in paragraphs 2,3,7,8, 9 and 10 above are met (“the verification process”).
- The Promoter’s’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants, whose entries have been drawn and confirmed by the Promoter as valid after the verification process, will be notified via SMS, with a follow up telephone call to confirm their winning after the final draw. Selected Participants will be declared a Winner, and will be provided with details of how their Prize will be delivered to them.
- Entries, which are unclear, eligible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- If the Promoter is unable to reach a Winner after 1 (one) week from the date of being declared a Winner, of if Winner is a minor who did not obtain their parent or legal guardian’s consent, or if Winner fails the verification process after drawing his/her Entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and a draw for replacement entry and winner will take place.
- All prize finalists will be notified via telephone. In the event that a finalist is not contactable for 3 (three) consecutive days (3 contact attempts) then such finalist will forfeit their prize and another finalist will be randomly selected and the same process as described herein will be followed.
- Ownership of and risk in, and benefit attaching to, the Prize will pass to the winner immediately. No liability shall attach to the Promoter in relation to any claims, losses or liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct and/or indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of any of the Prize. The Promoter will not liable for any defects in the Prize.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for defect in the Prize. The Promoters reserves the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- All participants indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca – Cola Company, (Pty) Limited, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes).
- The Promoters may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
- The Promoters may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotion.
- By participating in the Competition, all participants agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions made by the Promoter and its prize sponsors for the Competition.
- All queries about this Promotion should be directed to Sune Kies +27 21 936 5500
- Promoter: Peninsula Beverage Company (Pty) Ltd, 57 Industria Ring Road, Parow Industria
- A copy of the Promotional rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.peninsulabeverage.co.za