11 September - 11 October 2015
PenBev Clean Up and Recycle Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised and run by dotGOOD and Peninsula Beverage Company
- The competition will be run at the following three schools: Imperial Primary; Cascade Primary; Woodville Primary
- Collectables include: plastic, paper, newspaper, glass bottles, clear plastics, mixed plastic (shopping bags).
- The competition will start on 9 September 2015 and end on 9 October 2015
- Recycling facilities will be placed on the school premises
- The winner will be determined by the school that collects the most waste per student: Total waste collected through the recycling drive and at the Clean Up divided by the number of learners
- The judges’ decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into
- The R10 000 prize will paid directly to third party suppliers (identified by the school) to provide improvements for the school.
- Winning participants will be contacted telephonically by 30 October 2015.
- For any queries please contact Carlin Davids on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: 081 459 6429.